Semi-Static Rope GeoStatic NE 9mm (Yellow)
Low elongation, high strength, precisely defined attributes: GeoStatic NE fulfils and exceeds all demands of an advanced static rope.
• Kernmantle construction
• Polyamide core, parallel twines
• Polyamide cover, 32 plait
• UIAA safety label from the International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation
• Standard: DIN EN 1891, Type A
• GeoStatic NE fulfils the requirements of a static safety rope across the four available diameters (9, 10.5, 11 und 12 mm)
• Even the smallest diameter rope is DIN EN 1891 Type A certified and bears the CE mark
• All components of a PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) system must be attuned to each other, approved by an accredited institute and be CE certified. PPE systems not carrying the CE mark cannot be used.